Coaching for leaders and managersReflect on your work, gain different perspectives, and move ahead
Coaching helps you to:
- Look at your work and your professional direction through a clearer lens
- Discern things in a better way
- Think about how to move ahead
- Reflect on what kinds of things you want to change on your team, in your department, with co-workers, your supervisor, or people that you supervise
- Make the changes you want
- Examine your priorities, what you want, and your boundaries
- Transform the rush in clarity
- Gain a new perspective on a problem
- Design practical steps to do something better
- Get help stepping back and gain more objectivity
- Structure your meetings
- Develop a framework for how your team sees core tasks
- Describe your services to funders and sponsors
- Think about conflict more as an opportunity to figure out how to collaborate
- Have more empathy for the people that you are working with, whether that be co-workers or clients
- Solution-find together to figure out what meets everyone's needs
- Understand the needs behind strategies you don't feel comfortable with
- Be more compassionate
- Make a good relationship better
- Trust your supervisor, even if you don't understand their decision
- Create undisturbed work time, where you close your door and say you're not available for interruption
Transformed as a Leader
“Working with Elly has really transformed me as a leader and as an individual! She does a wonderful job helping me to ask the right questions, giving me tools to help me to discern the answers, and brainstorming practical ways to incorporate these ideas into my everyday work life. What a gift she is to me!”
Path to Grow Professionally
"Before meeting with Elly, my work was consuming. I was working hard, but not in directions that nurtured my commitments and passions. In my conversations with Elly, I discovered a path to grow and develop professionally, while preserving time, energy, and love for being a husband and a father. Elly asked powerful questions and listened with such care. I now have the presence of mind to be in partnership with my wife as our young son grows by leaps and bounds."
If you want to accelerate your communication and organizational skills, your prioritization and focus, and enhance your contribution to your team: this is for you.
I help you reflect on your values and aspirations, the obstacles and sources of support you have available. Together we help you be a better leader.
Is your team ready to work on tools for effective communication, constructive feedback, collaboration, and learning?
We create an honest and empathetic learning environment, so that your team can deepen their mutual understanding, unlock collaborative support, and generate ideas to better serve clients.
Does your organization want to take its performance to the next level? Work on a shared vision, a culture of trust, or explore assumptions and strategies?
We work in a longer trajectory to reinforce systems that support learning, leverage everyone’s unique expertise, and develop solutions that inspire team mastery. Fun, exciting, and profoundly meaningful.
Schedule time to explore this in a phone call.