Free webinar: One hour, ten participants, lots of value
FIND YOUR CALM IN CHAOS
Use mindfulness to stay grounded during turmoil
Dear team leader,
- Are you feeling confused about how to center yourself after an emergency, so you can stay healthy for your team?
- Do you want to know how to deal with stressful situations, if you don’t have a vacation scheduled after it?
- Are you figuring out how not to go crazy, when you feel overtasked?
- Have you realized that you always will be busy? And even though you might become more efficient, new challenges will arise to fill the empty spaces?
- Are you scared you don’t have enough time to finish everything you need to do?
It doesn’t have to be that way. You can go home and feel satisfied with what you’ve got done in the day. What the heck, you might even get up excited for the day, with all its challenges!
Feel at peace, resilient, and gentle with yourself
- Learn how to focus on doing what you are able to do and ask for help for the other things
- Walk away with insights from neuroscience and wisdom teachers
- Get simple tools to use mindfulness in the heat of the moment
For team leaders who want to meet their needs for community, meaning, self-worth, respect, order and peace
After this webinar you understand what mindfulness is and how it can you help, even in the midst of stress
- You might have heard of “emotional incontinence”
- If you fly off the handle, you can do and say things that you later regret
- With a brief introduction into mindfulness and a guided medtiation, you learn to accept your thoughts, feelings, and impulses
- Then you can relax and stop fighting them or lashing out
- This helps you to understand what you really value
- Then you can show up with integrity and calmness
- As a result you feel more in control of your emotions and destiny
In my 22 years of working in and with nonprofits, individuals and couples, I have learned what works and what doesn’t work. I have developed simple tools that you can use in any situation. I gained insights that will help you ease your frayed nerves, stop negative interactions, and stay calm in times of overwhelm.
I have practiced with my Thich Nhat Hanh community since September 2011, developing a personal practice of mindfulness. Since February 2008, I have spent more than 700 hours teaching and training in Nonviolent Communication, honing empathy skills. I am a credentialed mediator in the State of Texas. I am a certified coach with the International Coach Federation. I teach meditation in jail. And I have a Masters in Political Science from Leiden University, the Netherlands.
Plus: I love baking yummy vegan food for friends and family, juggling, and hiking in nature. And of course, hanging out with my hubbie and buddy, David Nayer.
What My Clients Are Saying
Transformed as a Leader
“Working with Elly has really transformed me as a leader and as an individual! She does a wonderful job helping me to ask the right questions, giving me tools to help me to discern the answers, and brainstorming practical ways to incorporate these ideas into my everyday work life. What a gift she is to me!”
Path to Grow Professionally
“Before meeting with Elly, my work was consuming. I was working hard, but not in directions that nurtured my commitments and passions. In my conversations with Elly, I discovered a path to grow and develop professionally, while preserving time, energy, and love for being a husband and a father. Elly asked powerful questions and listened with such care. I now have the presence of mind to be in partnership with my wife as our young son grows by leaps and bounds.”
Talking to Elly resets you
“Elly has such an amazing spirit and a true love for others. I am in awe of her ability to make me feel safe and heard. Talking to Elly resets you. After every session I felt at peace, grounded and more like myself. I cannot imagine where I would be in my life’s journey without Elly. I am so grateful to have connected with her. She is such a gift.”
True Meaning to My Blocks
“Elly is one of the most passionate people I’ve met. She is amazing at helping me find the true meaning to some of my blocks. I have grown so much from the few times we’ve talked. “
More in control of my emotions and destiny
“I find Elly to be extremely insightful and perceptive. She truly understands the theories and methods behind Nonviolent Communication. I always finish a session with Elly feeling more in control of both my emotions and my destiny. She’s a fantastic coach. I highly recommend her.”
Wednesday, November 27, 12:00-1:00 pm CST
I know enough, Elly!
I’m ready to stop running around putting out fires and start feeling at peace, resilient, and gentle with myself!