Skip to content
- Compassion reigns – We open our heart to the suffering of others and stretch ourselves to contribute and bring joy.
- Empathy works – We always try to understand the needs under each behavior, even ‘tragic expressions of unmet needs’.
- Turn Towards– We never give up on each other. We always, always try to restore understanding and connection.
- Gratitude – We are aware of how much we’ve been given to. We are inspired to share our riches with others.
- Own our stuff – We are responsible for how we’re feeling and what we’re needing. We don’t blame others for our situation. We ask for help and reflect on what we can do better ourselves.
- Get Rich Right – Wealth is a vehicle for doing more good for ourselves, our community and our world. Not for self-indulging.
- Pet every puppy and smile to every child – We cannot do great things, only small things with great love.